January 17, 2007

Crazy Peanut Butter Cookies

We have been trapped in the house for nearly 3 days now because of our Winter storm. Any how its always nice to bake when its cold out.

I found a simple but CRAZY gluten free peanut butter cookie recipe and it was delicious!

1 large egg
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter (any kind will work)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla

Preheat oven to 350
Put all ingredients in to a food processor and pulse till mixed (Or combine by hand if you like)
Roll into balls (makes about 30) and place on a lined cookie sheet (I used parchment paper)
Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes or just until the cookies start to flatten out and crack


Super easy! Their texture is a bit different they are very light and crunchy but they taste great! I added chocolate chips to mine and used creamy peanut butter. I do think that next time I will try chunky to see what it does to the texture!

No comments: